To assist the branch in meeting its sales objectives by delivering 1st class customer care to existing clients and by the acquisition, and retention of new clients by developing and strengthening new clients’ relationships.
1. Identifies and pursues sales opportunities through client referrals, internal networks, corporate relationships, and personal network.
2. Delivers superior customer service, promptly handling all calls and emails received; fosters strong customer relations and actively promotes the organization as the preferred provider of banking services.
3. Establishes and maintains the highest level of customer care and delivery standards ensuring customer queries and complaints are addressed in a prompt and amenable manner and where applicable, directed to the relevant department on the client’s behalf.
4. Identifies and pursues opportunities to cross sell products and services to existing clients, through regular telephone &/or face to face contact and on-going relationship building.
5. Fosters and maintains a welcoming, professional and service oriented atmosphere within the banking hall.
6. To support the branch’s business development initiatives by promoting and attending business development and sales events.
7. To process ‘new account’ applications including NRI, postal service and other miscellaneous service requests.
8. Preparation of DCS for service requests.
9. To handle all postal service requests.
10.To prepare AML Risk Matrix and check lists for account opening.
11. Responsible for logging and maintenance of postal register.
12. Designated as cover for the alternate Personal Banker position as and when required.
13.Responsible for operating cash and attending to customers and maintenance of the cash register, ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures of the bank.
14. Responsible for processing of Remittances.
15. Responsible for despatching cheques for remittances.
16. Responsible for providing cover for clerical staff as and when required
17. Undertakes any other responsibility as delegated by the Area Branch Manager or so designated senior officer.
1. Identifies and develops opportunities; innovates and make things happen.
2. Self-driven and self-reliant – set aims and targets, and leads by example.
3. Results oriented.
4. Self-assured and confident.
5. Prior experience in a similar role would be advantageous