A reputed restaurant is seeking to recruit a professional Barman to support the Bar Supervisor in the overall supervision of the Bars, ensuring that Company operating standards are adhered to at all times, guest satisfaction is exceeded and that the department operates within the budget, especially payroll, and liquor controls.
The job duties include:
1. Excellent product knowledge in order to maximize guest satisfaction and sales opportunities with each guest contact.
2. To maintain a high standard of service at all times as laid down by standard operating procedures.
3. To maintain hygiene, safety and fire standards within the work area in adherence with ‘Safety Matters’ and the hotel’s ‘Clean-as-you-go’ policy in order to ensure the health of guest and colleagues alike.
4. To ensure correct levels of manpower within employment law. Maintain the highest level of cleanliness within the bar and lobby area.
5. To deal with all guest requests and concerns in accordance with the relevant standard operating procedures and thereby maximizing guest satisfaction whilst maintaining profitability.
6. To ensure that all charges are correct in order to maximize revenue and guest satisfaction and inter-departmental support.
7. To ensure company audit procedures are adhered to at all times with reference to Tills, stock control, departmental costs and stock take monthly.
8. To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by the management team.
9. To encourage and uphold ‘Whatever it Takes’ concept.
10. To suggest and introduce new ideas
11. To deal with any customer concerns quickly and efficiently, if not by yourself, by the Bar Supervisor
12. To familiarize oneself with all long-term and regular guests